Thursday, February 17, 2011

Teacher Credentialing, Huh?


i recieves this here letter froms the State of california credenttialling dept. Todays. I sended the monies in just like they said, $51 for the prosess of. 
I realize that I'm not the authority on spelling or grammar, but c'mon!!  I'm worn a bit thin, as they would say to send in $51 in black and white, then the next day send me such a poorly written email.  I wonder what state the author of this letter went to school in?
The letter asks me what I think, and I think if you are writing to teachers and prospective teachers, write more gooder.
also....
 $55-$51=$4
Maybe I'm thinking too much.




dateThu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM
subjectRe: Credential application

  11:19 AM (17 minutes ago)

Hi Tyson,

The Commission receives your application packet and a check $51.00 again.    It is insufficient fee. The current application fee is $55.00.  You may send me an additional amount $5.00 to my attention as I am holding your stuffs.  Let me know what you think.




J T
Cashiering Unit
Certification, Assignment and Waiver Division
Commission on Teacher Credentialing

No comments:

Post a Comment