Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Batman Jesus: A Review

I have been watching a television show called Person Of Interest.  As the title of this post implies, I like it because Jesus is portraying Batman.  Really clever!  Okay, it is Jim Caviezel in the lead, and some actors from Lost, since it is made by JJ Abrams. Oh!  Now that I look, the maker of those sweet Batman movies, and one of my favorites, Memento.  As I write this I am understanding why I like it so much.  Check out the IMDB.

Basically the Jesus character saved folks using compassion and technology.  I like that.  I also like how, unlike Lost, or Memento, you can follow the plot easily.  I like to think hard sometimes, but lately, not so much.  I know I like it, because the time seems to slip by more quickly than usual.

What I don't like about it?

The title is the most boring title I can think of.  It is hard to remember because it is so boring.  I could think of equally bad titles for the show: People Who Are,  Interesting Show, or Show About People.  I realize highly popular shows have had terribly bland names, such as Friends or E.R.  It doesn't ruin it for me.

The final thing I don't like about it, is that if you don't have a television, and only a computer, you have to do something that Jesus wouldn't do, but Batman would/could.  We have to watch it via a circuitous route, which isn't so ethical, it might even be cheating (see my previous post).  Because it isn't streaming via CBS or Hulu, I think that it will only last this season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment