Sunday, December 04, 2011

Stupid Fun

I've neglected this spot for 2 reasons.  One, I had to move last week.  Two, I got injured in a rear-end car accident 4 days before I had to move.  Wasn't it also Thanksgiving last week?  My favorite holiday?  Now my house is moved, thanks to some generous friends and family, and my neck, back and arms are working again.  Mostly my brain is working again and we found the kitchen table.

Here are the photos of us making "ginger bread" houses with graham crackers and frosting.  It was a blast and as soon as the kids started, the adults couldn't help but join in.  It was what I call 'stupid fun'.

Merry Christmas.
Before the mess
Pre-sugar spike
What Would Developers Create?

Silly boy mid sugar consumption



Letting the sugar go to our head after a creative afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment